These Easy Tiramisu Cups are made with a secret ingredient, Wafers! These desserts made with Wafers dipped in coffee, then layered with mascarpone mousse and topped with cocoa powder, make for the cutest mini treats, just begging to make an appearance at your next BBQ!
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 36 Nabisco Nilla Wafers
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee
- cocoa powder
- In an electric stand mixer, blend together the mascarpone, sugar, and milk until fluffy. If necessary, add more milk to make the consistency your desired level of creaminess. Set aside.
- Start by piping the bottom layer of the mascarpone mixture into the bottom of 4 small glass cups.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cocoa powder.
- Dip the Nilla Wafers in the coffee, and layer three at a time into each cup.
- Top with more of the cream layer, then more chocolate. Repeat one more time (three layers of each per cup)
- Top with more cocoa powder and a Nilla Wafer on top.